- Data can be entered into any field to initiate a search.
- Data should only be entered into ONE field at a time when performing a search.
- You do not need to enter the entire data field to perform a search.
Once the result list is presented you can view a record by left clicking on the item with your mouse.
The record will open in a new window. Once open you can print the record and/or save a local copy.
To initiate a new search simply enter your new search criteria in the appropriate field and click the Search button.
- By typing an * before and after the search criteria the system will return all records that contain the data you typed.
- To search for a facility address of 9001 Carmel Commons Blvd. you can type *Carmel* into the Facility Address field.
- All records that contain Carmel in the address will be returned. This tip can be used with any search field.
- If matching records are found they will be displayed in a new results window.
- If you experience technical issues or are not able to locate records please call (704) 336-5101 for assistance.